This simple but delicious salsa is from El Norteno restaurant in Albuquerque. Makes 2 servings.
Submitted by --icepaxx
23:34, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- 5 serrano chiles, or more, stems and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh tomatillos, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree, adding just enough water to make a thick sauce.
Serve it with chips or grilled meats and poultry.
- Yield: 1 cup
- Heat Scale: Medium
Fantastically yummy! --Frybread
21:30, 10 March 2009 (UTC)