Chicken wings are super yummy! Next time you're settling in for a sports event or chillin with the bros you can make this simple sauce with you wings and people will suck your dick!
This is kept super simple so you don't have to spend more than a few seconds to make it.
10:38, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
- 1/2 stick of butter (aka 1/4 cup of liquid butter)
- 5 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- Garlic powder/salt (or just garlic salt)
- Put butter/sauce into small saucepan and set to low/med low. You just need to melt the butter so don't go crazy.
- Once the stick is mostly gone sprinkle a little of the garlic salt (or a little of both) in the sauce and mix around.
- Mix around sauce and then pour into a small bowl. Congrats you just made wing sauce!
- Don't overheat butter, it doesn't need to be hot
- You can either just dip the wings in the sauce or put all in a large bowl and mix to cover
- I like to mix this half and half with ranch and dip my wings in it. GOOD. AS. kiss.