When long ago i chose a path in life, I peered into the furthest foggy distance that is my destiny and i could see that the path forked and along one tine my path was thrust into a cavernous moist and gloomy...cavern...
but i saw myself as if i was me outside of myself looking at me. And i had become something.
Something more. Light shone from me, brilliant ball-searing light.
verb, pranced, pranc⋅ing, noun
–verb (used without object)
1. to ride gaily, proudly, or insolently.
2. to move or go in an elated manner; cavort.
3. to spring from the hind legs; to move by springing, as a horse.
4. to ride on a horse doing this.
5. to dance or move in a lively or spirited manner; caper.
to quote L. Robert Oppenheimer,
"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. I am become Prance, the destroyer of worlds."