My dears, I have come back from vacation to find FoH in a state of disrepair. I asked all of the good fags to spam me a car, and none had any save for a poop rocket or two, and even those seemed smaller than the poop rockets before I left.
We need rules to return ourselves to order, to return as the best and most mature guild on the entire game world, and to probably beat Onyxeai.
These are general rules for all of FoH in every game, and should also be considered for daily life.
THE NEW Flowers of Happiness Guild Charter Rules and Guidelines to Follow or Else
Our goal is to be the best guild there is in the entire world. To be the best we have to be real good. And being real good means we are hard to join. From now on, IT IS VERY HARD TO GET IN THE GUILD. Probably the hardest guild to get in without comparison in WoW, EQ, or pretty much anything else invented. If you think you had a hard time getting into Stanford wait until you try to join FoH. Here is just a taste of the hardness you will have to overcome to wear the Flower proudly on your chestplate items:
1. You have to be really, really mature and super old to get in FoH. If you are 13 and think you will understand what us 62 year olds are talking about don't even bother applying. We don't care if you are level 60 in-game if you're not level 60 in real life. Maturity comes from life experience and we are sorry, but 13 year olds have none of the important life experiences us older people have like kissing bitches, smoking, and responsibility and shit. However if you can fool us by carrying yourself like a mature adult you can move on to the next rule.
2. Know how to PvP really well and RAPE THE kiss OUT OF ALLIANCE TILL THA BREAK A DAWN. Corpse camp them, /spit on them, and rape the shit out of their asses and spread it on their face and stomp them and keep casting all of your spells on them until you are 0% mana and yelling really loud AAAAAAAAAAAAH DIEEEEE DIEE FAG ALLIANCE DIEEEE. That's what this server means by the "pvp" on it you have to do that.
3. You have to have respectfulness for others in the guild and people on your team. Your team is like your family, and your guild is like your dad's family. You need to keep them close and respect them but hang out with dad more because he buys you more stuff.
4. Don't be mean and smacktackle the other people in your guild. Remember that people in your guild are your friends regardless of what they do, and you have to love them because they are in the same guild as you. People join this guild to make friends so don't make the opposite of friends (enemies) when you talk in guild. The only exception to this rule is if you're joking, like if you say,
"[Guild] [Pcamper] Hey Gandyelf, I saw your RL picture on the forums, you look like you've really let yourself go since you were born. Help me out, is that mound next to you another one of your giant rolls of fat, or do you call that your wife?"
Then it's ok because that's what friends do, they tell jokes to each other.
5. Remember to have fun. If you're not having fun one of our "fun time" patrol officers will find out and punish you with a demotion and/or removal of guild tabard or in an extreme case removal from guild. We are not here to be serious, we are here to have fun, so don't kiss up because you only have one shot.
6. Write your own rule or you will be demoted, or in an extreme case of no-rule-writing, you will be removed.
Here's some inspiration I looked up over the course of 15 seconds:
And my favorite...